Puzzle Number 3
P,Q,R,S,T,U and V are 7 Teachers. W,X,Y and Z are Four Coaching Institutes. These Coaching Institutes Are Operated By The Group of Seven Teachers mentioned above. The Institutes open Only On Sunday. At Least One Teacher Visits the Coaching Institutes on Each Sunday but no Institute is visited by more than two teachers. Each Teacher Teaches different subjects. Subjects Are: Hindi, English, Maths, History, Biology, Physics, And Sanskrit. The Names Of The Subject Are Not Necessarily in the Same Order as the names of the teachers. Now Study Some Additional Clues.
- U, who teaches Sanskrit , Visits alone the Institute X.
- The One Who Teaches Maths, Does not visit the Institute W. Also, he never visits With T or V.
- S Visits the institute Z with the person who teaches Physics.
- Q Visits the Institute Y. He does not teach Maths.
- R Visits The Institute Y. V Does Not Teach Physics.
- The One Who Teaches Maths, visits the Institute with the person Who teaches Hindi.
- The One Who teaches History visits the Institute Z.
- P teaches Niether English Nor Physics. All the persons follow the same routine on every Sunday.
Questions From The Puzzle Number 3
1)P visits which of the Following Institutes?
2)Who Among the Following Teaches History?
3)Which Of The Following Statements Is/are Not True?
1.S Teaches Physics In The Institute Z.
2.R Teaches Maths in The Institute W.
A)Both 1 and 2
B)Neither 1 And 2
C)Either 1 or 2
4)Which of the Following Statement Is Incorrect?
A) R teaches Maths
B)Q Teaches Hindi
C)T Teaches Physics
D)None Of These
5)Which of the Following Statements Is Incorrect?
A) V and P Visits The Institute W.
B)The Person Who Teach Maths or Hindi Visit The Institute Y.
C)Teachers Of History and Physics visit the Institute Z.
D)None Of These
Answer From The Puzzle Number 3
|W||V(English), P (Biology)|
|Y||Q(Hindi), R (Maths)|