Puzzle Number 1:
K,L,M,N and O are Five Executives, Each One Having a Different Specialization are P,Q,R,S and T But Not Necessarily In The Same Order. Each Executive Has Friendship With A Doctor But Of A Different Specialization. Those Doctors Are – A, B,C,D And E. Their Specializations Are – F,G,H,I And J, But Not Necessarily In The Same Order. Study Some Additional Clues To Answer The Questions Given.
- K’s Specialization Is T And His Friendship Is Not With A.
- Among’s Executives There Are Only Three Females And These Females Are: One Who Has Friendship With C, One Whose Specialization Is P And One Who Has Friendship With The Doctor Having Specialization In I. K and M Are Males.
- The Female Who Has Specialization in Q has Friendship with the Person Specialization in Q has Friendship with the person specializing in H.
- The Person who has specialization in G, Has no Friendship with Specializing in R. D’s Specialization is Not G.
- The Person Who Has Friendship With E, is A Female But She Is Not N.
- O is Not The Female who has friendship With the doctor Specializing in F. But D’s Specialization is not F.
- L’s Specialization is S.
Questions From The Above Puzzle
- Which Of The Following Is “D’s” Specialization. ?
2. “F” is The Specialization Of
3. Which Of The Following Pairs Correctly Represents the pair of friends?
A: Only 2 and 3
B: Only 1 and 3
C: Only 1 and 2
D: All 1,2 and 3.
4. Which Of The Following Pairs Of Specializations is Not Properly Matched with friends Specialization?
A: Only 1 and 2
B: Only 3
C: Only 2 And 3
D: Only 1
5. Which of The Following Represents the group of Doctors Having a female as a friend?
- C, A and E
- C,A and B
- A,E and D
- C,E And B
Puzzle 1 Answer