Puzzle Number 2
During TVS Cup Cricket Match Four Friends –A,B,C and D Gathered at D’s Residence to watch a one day match on TV in Which Indian Was Playing Against Australia. Each Friend Belongs To Different State – E, F ,G or H – and has different Occupations – P,Q, R and S. Now Study Some More Clues.
- Two Of Friends Were A and the Person whose Occupation was Q.
- B, who does not belong to the state G, is An Australian Fan.
- A’s Occupation Is Not P. All the persons are of same sex.
- The Person Who Belongs to State H left for his home in disappointment soon after the Indian Openers were dismissed for a duck in the first over.
- C and the person whose Home state is E were in festive mood during the 47th over when Australia lost their last wicket on 250, chasing a huge total of 300.
- The Person whose occupation is R watched the match till the last ball and was the last person to go home.
- The person whose home state is G is not associated with the occupations Q.
Question From The Puzzle Number 2
- Who Among The Following Persons Is Associated with Q?
2. Which of The Following Statements is not true about the person who is an Australian fan?
1)The Person Has Intimacy with A,C and D.
2) His Three Friends Are C, and the person who belongs to state G, and the person whose occupation is P.
3)His Home State is F.
4)His Friends Occupations Are R,P and S.
3. Which Of The Following Represents The Occupation of three Indian Fans?
1)R, P and Q
2)P,Q and S
3)R, P and S
4)None Of These
4. Which Of The Following Shows The Correct Combination?
4)None Of These
Answer Of Puzzle Number 2